In Tampa, Florida
Everything on Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy is more than just a procedure; it’s a proactive step towards a healthier future. At ColoWell America, we specialize in offering advanced and affordable colonoscopy services. Our experienced team ensures you receive top-notch care, from preparation to recovery. Book your appointment today for peace of mind and a healthier tomorrow.
From Fast Track to Cash Colonoscopy
ColoWell America offers expert colonoscopy services in Tampa, Florida. Conducted by skilled professionals, our colonoscopy procedures provide necessary pre-operatives data for better patient treatment, ensuring accurate treatment and patient satisfaction. Our certified experts utilize advanced techniques to offer precise screenings, diagnostic colonoscopies, and polyp removal.
At ColoWell America, we also understand that your time is precious, and taking the first step towards colon health should be as straightforward as possible. That’s why we offer our Fast Track Colonoscopy service, designed to expedite the process, allowing you to skip the initial consultation and move directly to the examination.
We believe that healthcare should be accessible and affordable, which is why we also provide a Cash Colonoscopy option so you can prioritize your health without worrying about insurance related constraints.
Our team is here to support you in taking a proactive step towards a healthier future, making the journey as simple and worry-free as possible.
To learn more view our Comprehensive guide to Colonoscopy
Conditions/Treatments that require a Colonoscopy
More on Colonoscopy
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A Fast Track Colonoscopy is a standard procedure that does not require a prior consultation, unless deemed necessary by the physician based on the patient’s medical history.
Following are some of the list of qualifying factors for Fast Track Colonoscopy:
- Being in overall good health, with no significant medical problems or multiple medical conditions
- Age 45 to 75 years old
- Patients who do not have personal or family history of colon cancer
- Patients who are having their first colonoscopy
- Patients who are having Screening Colonoscopy, defined as:
- Colonoscopy within the past 10 years for an asymptomatic patient
- Or 5 years for asymptomatic patients with a first-degree relative with colon cancer history
Following are some of the reasons why a patient would need to schedule a consultation to qualify for Fast Track Colonoscopy:
- Age 75 +
- Gastrointestinal symptoms including changes in bowel patterns
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Use of anticoagulants/antiplatelets, clotting disorders
- Multiple co-morbidities like:
- Unstable cardiac disease, pacer/defibrillator, endocarditis, recent myocardial infarction (MI)
- Steroid-dependent pulmonary disease, sleep apnea, or use of a CPAP
- Renal distress or dialysis
- Neurologic disorders
- Extensive abdominal surgery
- Excessive weight loss
- Overweight > 35 BMI
- Chronic narcotic use for pain control
- Previous problems with anesthesia
Call our office at (813) 278-6430 for more information on eligibility for Fast Track Colonoscopy.
Submit your Suggestion